The current strain of Jaap Mazee is made up of pigeons from the Gebr. Brugemann, “Orhana” and “De Orhan-kweker” from the world famous “Orhan” of the Assendelft brothers. “The Orhan kweker” was purchased at a charity auction at the Buitenhuis loft builders. In those years Jaap also had pigeons from Piet Heikamp from Zetten. These pigeons together form the basis of the Jaap Mazee colony.
Here are pigeons from Nico Volkens and Tellman and son. Later Jaap got pigeons (in the form of a round egg) from Jos Pepping. He got those together with the unfortunately deceased pigeon friend Ernst Verheijen from Putten. Together these pigeons form the current pigeon strain of our topper from the Noordoostpolder.
- 1st National Bergerac Sec. 4, 4.588 p. 2004
- 3rd Nat. St. Vincent 1.604 p.
- 6th Nat. Bergerac 3.177 p.
- 4th Nat. St. Vincent 1.334 p.
- 37th Nat. Bergerac 3.880 p.
- 50th Nat. St. Vincent 1.425 p.
- 4x teletext